House of #EdTech year two wraps up with the 2nd annual App Smackdown! This episode is loaded with awesome edtech tools, tips, and resources that you can use tomorrow!
Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love!
- Support for this episode came from:
- Audible.com – Get Two Free Audiobooks. There are over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or other mp3 player.
- Domain.com – Grab the perfect domain name today!
- Get 10 days of free unlimited access to Lynda.com.
- Adam Schoenbart
- Derek Larson – edtechbabble.net
- Jethro Jones – Transformative Principal Podcast – jethrojones.com @jethrojones
- Lee Araoz – thegoldenageofeducation.com – @LeeAraoz
- Emily – Thank you for helping your Dad! Next year submit your own 🙂
- Dani Kennis – Episode 48
- Dan Gallagher – gallaghertech.edublogs.org
- Derek Larson – Episode 22
- Josh Allen – DadsInEd Podcast
- Mike Marotta – http://mmatp.com/
- Snap and Read Universal
- Brent Warner – edtech.tv
- Daniel Bauer – Better Leaders Better Schools
- Eric Fieldman – @mrfieldmanchs
- Josh Hanlon – @HanlonJD
- Paola – misspaolasclass.com
- Brent Warner
- The Grading Game
- Derek Larson
- Jamie Cook – West Windsor –
- Stephanie Hesslein – @misshesslein
- Brent Warner
- Chrissy Romano Arrabito
- Jennifer Gonzalez – Cult of Pedagogy Podcast
- Kimberly Howell Martin
- Shadow Puppet
- Explain Everything
House of #EdTech VIP
YOU! The Listeners. – Thank you for listening to the House of #EdTech Podcast!
I’ve been podcasting for two years and in that time I’ve always tried to bring my A-game for you and provide with information that you will find value in.
Over the last two years of podcasting I have learned so much about myself and I have been able to make personal connections with so many of you and it is truly the personal connections we make that bring the most value to our lived.
Here’s to you for taking time to make me and my voice a part of your routine.
Ask your questions, share your feedback, and connect with me
Thanks for listening, reading, viewing, and sharing!