It’s the 3rd Annual House of #EdTech Smackdown! You’ve shared your favorite apps, tips, websites, and resources for 2016 and this episode is packed!
Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love!
- Support for this episode came from:
FEEDBACK, SHOUTOUTS, AND LINKS
- This episode of the podcast was the first episode that I ever did LIVE! Katelyn and I were live on Periscope on Friday, December 16, 2016. Click the image below to check out the replay.
2016 House of #EdTech Smackdown
- Workflowy – Christopher J. Nesi
- AwwApp Digital Whiteboard – Adam Schoenbart
- Google Keep
- Truth for Teachers Podcast – Angela Watson
- TouchCast – Brad Gustafson
- Marco Polo App – Brent Catlett
- GBoard Keyboard – Brent Warner
- The Global Audience Project – Brian Costello
- Blend Space
- Docent – Brian Friedlander
- LitBit Podcast – Brooke Cunningham
- WeVideo – Bruce Reicher
- Teachonomy Podcast – Chuck Poole
- Verso App – Dan Gallagher
- Shure MV88 Microphone – Daniel Bauer
- Read and Write
- Dark Reader
- Bartender – Derek Larson
- ClassCraft – Emma Crofts
- Google Classroom
- Padlet – Evonne Hackett
- Google Photo Scan – Jeff Bradbury
- Easy Blog – Jen Giffen
- Basecamp App
- Transformative Principal Podcast – Jethro Jones
- Evernote – Keisha Lewis
- Leadership Learning and Technology – Mick Shuran
- Camtasia – Nathan Nagel
- Starting a MakerSpace
- Genius Hour – Scott Delosso
- YouCanBook.me – Stacey Lindes
HOUSE OF #EDTECH VIP
YOU! – As I complete my third year of podcasting and bringing you the House of #EdTech Podcast I can’t help but be thankful for you!
Even though I say I would create the podcast even if nobody listened I am glad that you find value in the content I am creating and will continue to create via this podcast.
Thank you for sending in feedback as well as questions and the many iTunes reviews you’ve shared with me. Every time you interact with me and the podcast I am that much more encouraged to create great content that you will find value in.
If you’ve never reached out to me I encourage you to do so in 2017 so we can connect and learn from each other.
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.