I recently attended EdCamp Leader and I came away inspired and have a challenge for you. Will you accept the challenge?
- Support for this episode came from:
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- We’re Teachers. We’re Leaders. Now What?
- An EdCamp Leader reflection
- Do You Accept My Challenge?
- Learn to do something new, using Youtube, and report back to me with what you learned. Recently, as an example, Katelyn learned how to tile a backsplash and added this great decorative feature to our 1st floor 1/2 bath. I know how to do a lot of things but tiling isn’t one of them…YET!
- If you accept the challenge leave a comment below.
House of #EdTech VIP
Melissa Butler – Melissa is a middle school English/LAL teacher at South Orange Middle School (NJ).
Melissa is a proud graduate of SUNY Potsdam with my Bachelors of Arts Degree in both Elementary Education and English/Writing, Hofstra University with my Masters of Science Degree in Special Education, and Montclair State University with my Masters of Arts degree in Educational Leadership.
Butler Attends numerous EdCamps and conferences and is an avid Edmodo user and presenter.
Connect with the Melissa Butler:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.