Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love! Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks. There are over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or other mp3 player.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- This episode is sponsored by:
- TodaysMeet gives everyone a voice!
- The online tutoring marketplace connecting educators to learners.
- 2015 Bammy! Educators Voice Awards
- Glenn Robbins – Middle School Principal OTY Follow @glennr1809
- Rebecca McLelland-Crawley – Middle School Teacher OTY Follow @Bec_Chirps
- Evolving Educators, LLC
- Scott Rocco Follow @ScottRRocco
- Billy Krakower Follow @wkrakower
- Brad Currie Follow @bradmcurrie
- Jennifer Gonzalez – Cult of Pedagogy Podcast
- Matt Miller – Ditch that Textbook – Purchase Matt’s book!
- Angela Watson – Truth for Teachers
- Tackk.com – Listen to HoET005 w/Andria Trivisonno
- Dani Raskin – PancakePD Blog Follow @missraskin
- Google Classroom
- #PodcastPD: the Podcast
- Edu Road Trip Podcast
Casey Cohen received her B.A. at the University of Michigan, where she studied English, history, and theater in Michigan’s Residential College; her Ed.M. at Harvard’s Graduate School of Education, where she studied English and secondary education in HGSE’s Teacher Education Program; and she is currently earning her Principal Certification at the University of Pennsylvania where she is participating in the School Leadership Program.
Casey is also a proud member of the Apple Distinguished Educator Class of 2015.
Resources shared by Casey Cohen:
- Stop Motion
- The Six Word Novel
- Paper by 53
- Martha Stewart Craft App
The String Theory course collection on iTunes U:
Connect with Casey Cohen:
Extensis Fonts: Extensis, a developer specializing in font management software, has released Extensis Fonts, a new font panel for Google Docs that will let you access thousands of fonts from the Google Fonts collection.
Extensis Fonts is available as a free add-on via Google Docs, and it provides a panel where you can browse, preview and apply fonts directly from within Google documents.
House of #EdTech VIP
Natalie Krayenvenger – Her in life is all things education! She is currently a 4th-grade teacher and has been a “sherpa of learning” since, well, as far back as she can remember, but according to her diploma, a “real” teacher since 2011.
Reading, writing, social studies, math, and social/emotional development are what makes her jump out of bed in the morning and what she is still thinking about at night as her head hits the pillow like a 50 lb weight.
When not in the classroom, Natalie can be found reading, cooking, coaching, running, knitting, tweeting, or having fun with her bearded and handy husband and their wiggly and uber friendly bulldog, Copper.Connect with Natalie Krayenvenger:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.