Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love!
- Support for this episode came from:
FEEDBACK, SHOUTOUTS, AND LINKS
- Derek Larson shared thoughts and compliments on episode 68 with Stacey Lindes
- 3rd Annual House of #EdTech Smackdown – Coming on December 18, 2016
- Are You A Learning Leader?
- There are 4 characteristics a learning leader embodies:
- the ability to deal with ambiguity
- the capacity to foster engagement
- the capacity to learn
- the ability to use open systems of thinking
- 5 Apps to Use with Google Cardboard – Monica Burns (classtechtips.com)
Purchase Monica Burns’ book Deeper Learning With QR Codes and Augmented Reality: A Scannable Solution for Your Classroom
Katie Ann Wilson has experience teaching at the elementary and middle school level. Working in that environment has helped her understand the needs of other educators as well as students. Katie Ann has built an amazing personal learning network in the technology education field, so if she doesn’t know the answer she can help you find it.
Her passion is augmented reality and she is the author of Keys to Unlocking the Universe Via Augmented Reality with a second book coming soon!
Wilson is also the founder and moderator of #AR4Learning.
Katie Ann Wilson’s Augmented Reality Gurus:
Connect with Katie Ann Wilson:
HOUSE OF #EDTECH VIP
Mark Grundel – Mark has been teaching for eleven years at the elementary level. The past nine have been in the Woodbury City Public School District where he teaches fifth grade.
During that time Mark earned Masters of Science in Educational Leadership and he is currently enrolled in Capella University’s Doctoral of Education Program where he will receive his Ed. D. as a Teacher Leader of Digital Transformation.
In 2016 Mark co-founded #MineCraftED chat which takes place on Tuesday nights at 8PM Eastern.
Connect with Mark Grundel:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.