Lynn Smargis (@LynnSmargis), an Elementary coding teacher from Utah shares her expertise on how you can get your young students coding, Computer Science Week and Hour of Code!
Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love!
- Support for this episode came from:
FEEDBACK, SHOUTOUTS, AND LINKS
- unsplash.com – All photos published on Unsplash are licensed under Creative Commons Zero which means you can copy, modify, distribute and use the photos for free, including commercial purposes, without asking permission from or providing attribution to the photographer or Unsplash.This is a superior alternative to just Googling images for students who are designing anythings that involve images.You and your students can use these great images for anything you can imagine.
Lynn Smargis shares her insight as an elementary level technology and coding teacher!
Get Your Young Students Coding By Checking Out:
Connect with Lynn Smargis:
- Follow @LynnSmargis
Teacher Techology: www.teachertechology.com
Academic Success: www.academicsuccessonline.com
HOUSE OF #EDTECH VIP
Kathi Kersznowski – Kathi is a Tech Integration Specialist, EdTech Blogger, Presenter and soon to be Admin from New Jersey!
Kathi is a Technology teacher at Wedgwood Elementary school! She absolutely adores her job and especially loves that she gets to do what she loves. Kathi is passionate about technology and always trying to learn new things. It is her greatest hope to inspire students to be enthusiastic and curious learners, too!
She is an MIE Trainer and Expert
As a supporter of the maker movement, she also supports STEAM in her school and classroom.
She’s a regular at many New Jersey Coffee Edu’s too!
Connect with Kathi Kersznowski:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.