Derek Larson (@lars3eb), Utah educator, and guest co-host provides insight into his new edtech job and how he got the job!
Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love!
- Support for this episode came from:
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- EdTech.TV Podcast by Brent Warner
— Jen Giffen (@VirtualGiff) August 6, 2016
- The LTL Podcast
- The Early Childhood Research Podcast
- Accidental Tech Podcast
- SEDC Twitter
- Clint Stephens Twitter
- Chris Haught Twitter
- Canvas by Instructure
- Field Notes Notebooks
- New Studio Pictures:
- Analog Love
- This thought was inspired by Derek’s blog post on EdTechBabble.net linked above.
- Google Voice
- Google Voice gives you one number for all your phones, voicemail as easy as email, free US long distance, low rates on international calls, and many calling features.
- A powerful yet simple audio podcast player, with features such as Smart Speed, Voice Boost, and Smarter Playlists to help you listen to more podcasts in more places, try new shows, and completely control your experience.
House of #EdTech VIP
Chad Brinkley – is an Arkansas educator who has been working directly with K-12 schools for six years. The last three in sales, support, and training as a partner with eInstruction.
Recently, Chad transitioned to a 1:1 technology integration consultant and is currently working with 2 school districts in Arkansas to implement 1:1 Technology initiatives.
Educational Technology is his passion, but he is also a youth pastor and enjoys working with students and their families.
Chad is married with two incredible daughters and sometimes rocks it as a softball coach!
Connect with Chad:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.