ENJOY THE PODCAST? SUPPORT MY SUPPORTERS!
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- Promoting Creativity in the Classroom
- I have attempted to promote inspire creativity with my 9th-grade students via a 20%-Time project during the 4th marking period.
- I believe it’s OK if they are not successful and don’t “get it.” It is more about the experience and fostering creativity and a love for learning and personal growth. They have to start somewhere!
- Kami provides you and students a set of tools to view and edit documents and PDF files.
- Kami, a proud Google partner, is also available in the Chrome Web Store and Google Apps Marketplace, and has attracted millions of installs and high ratings.
Technology Teacher, Television Production Teacher – Upper Saddle River Middle School (NJ).
Presenter & Local BOE member
Bruce shares his insight on the power of WeVideo as well as what life is like in the world of middle school TV and video production. Bruce a wide array of knowledge about media and technology.
Connect with Bruce:
House of #EdTech VIP
LAURA GILCHRIST – Is an educator, community builder, and Teaching/Learning Coach Turner HS in Kansas City, MO.
Laura is an EdcampKC and EdCampKC Summit Organizer while also a co-moderator of #NTchat (New Teacher Chat) and #KSedchat Moderator and
Connect with Laura:
- Twitter: @LauraGilchrist
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.