I need to give a HUGE thank you to AJ Bianco for filling in for me this episode! I’ve been under the weather and my voice just hasn’t been good enough to record anything and luckily I recorded my conversation with Lindsy in advance of the rest of the episode.
All the content in this episode outside of my conversation with Lindsy Stumpenhorst is all from the mind of AJ Bianco and I hope you show him some love and share feedback with him or for him that I can include in a future episode.
Make sure you’re connected with AJ on Twitter: @AJBianco
ENJOY THE PODCAST? SUPPORT MY SUPPORTERS!
- Support for this episode came from:
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- Due to my being sick I will be sharing some great feedback in episode 104!
- Subscribe to PodcastPD which AJ hosts along with myself and Stacey Lindes.
- Thank You, Risk Takers
- A FREE online timeline maker – Time.graphics provides you the possibility to compare, put together, collaborate and analyze any data.
Lindsy Stumpenhorst is a connected elementary principal in a rural community, in Illinois, two hours west of Chicago. She expects her students and teachers to work hard, but doesn’t expect them to do it alone. Through her own growth, she knows that she is also providing opportunities for continued development to everyone around her. Lindsy is married and has two wonderful wonderful children.
She’s social media savvy as she leverages Twitter, Instagram, and Voxer for a variety of different things.
CONNECT WITH LINDSY STUMPENHORST:
House of #EdTech VIP
JODI PIERPOINT – Intervention Specialist and an aspiring administrator from Central Ohio.
Connect with Jodi Pierpoint:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.