Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love! Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial from Audible.com. There are over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or other mp3 player.
Links and Resources Mentioned
Ms. Cronk is a regular presenter for Google Summits and other technology conferences. She also offers classes for parents to bridge the gap into digital parenting
Resources and recommendations shared by Jennifer Cronk:
- Jesse Lubinsky Follow @jlubinsky
- Sabrina Rich Follow @srtech1
- Bit Literacy: Productivity in the Age of Information and E-mail Overload by Mark Hurst Follow @markhurst
- Teach Like a Champion 2.0: 62 Techniques that Put Students on the Path to College
by Doug Lamov
- Need a Tweet, Take a Tweet
- Use Google Docs to Edit PDF Files
House of #EdTech VIP
Prior to that he taught English at Barnegat High school for nine years. While at Barnegat his classroom featured advanced gamification with a yearlong Alternate Reality Game, self-paced and self-directed mastery, BYOD, Passion-based and flipped learning, and blending!
At Fair Haven, Aviles is flipping and gamifying professional development, rolling out some great learning experiences for kids involving makerspaces, coding, Minecraft, and more as well as telling stories with data to make state testing meaningful to all stakeholders.
Mr. Aviles just wants to share his ideas and passion for #edtech with other educators.
Chris is also an organizer of the upcoming Ednado Conference coming up at the end of April 2015.
Connect with Chris Aviles:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.