A bonus recommendation is Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers Podcast S2E11 – How Teachers Can Beat the October Blues. I really enjoyed this episode and I think you will too!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out the House of #EdTech podcast! The last episode, #46, was released on Sunday, October 11, 2015 and I shared a conversation with Meghan Davis from GoEnnounce!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- The Best Cheap (or Free) Museums in All 50 States
- Transform Your Staff Meetings, Engage Your Faculty
- 10 Ways to Bring Active Learning To Your Classroom
- Three Examples of Using Instagram in K-12 Settings
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 7 Great Easy to Use Tools for Student Assessment and Grading
- The Magic of the Chrome App Launcher
- How to Share Videos Through Google Drive
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- The best teachers are those that show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!