I know you will find value in this week’s roundup so check it out below!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out the House of #EdTech podcast! Episode, #47, will be released on Sunday, October 15, 2015 and I with Matt Miller, author of Ditch That Textbook and founder of DitchThatTextbook.com
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- 12 Ways to Make Money on the Side as a Teacher
- The Will and Courage to Lead
- 25 Tricks To Improve A Boring Lesson
- Get Costco Prices Without the Membership Fee at These Price Matching Stores
- Don’t Stress About Unplugging Your Wall Chargers When They’re Not In Use
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 105 Animated Philosophy Videos from Wireless Philosophy: A Project Sponsored by Yale, MIT, Duke & More
- How to Crop & Edit Images in Google Slides
- How to Add Annotations to YouTube Videos
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
~ Nelson Mandela
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!