This week’s roundup is packed with some great PD and tech treats! Enjoy…
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out the House of #EdTech podcast! Episode, #47, was released on Sunday, October 15, 2015 with guest Matt Miller, author of Ditch That Textbook and founder of DitchThatTextbook.com
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- Digital Spaces: 12 Best Practices for Multimedia Learning
- An Introduction to Google Forms for Teachers
- Quizalize – A Fun Quiz Platform
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
- Hear Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Tell Tale Heart” Read by Bela Lugosi, Star of Legendary Horror Films (1946)
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “A goal without a plan is simply a wish.” ~ Unknown
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!