Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out the House of #EdTech podcast! The next episode, #46, will be released on Sunday, October 11, 2015 and I will be sharing a conversation with Meghan Davis from GoEnnounce!
I also recommend you check out my latest episode where I spoke to Jen Williams from Calliope Global about the importance of global education.
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- How To Use Infographics As Multimodal Learning Tools
- 16 Books About Learning Every Teacher Should Read
- Do This If You’re Too Lazy to Floss
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 8,400 Stunning High-Res Photos From the Apollo Moon Missions Are Now Online
- Create Interactive Timelines with Tiki-Toki
- How to Use Google Drawings to Create Mind Maps
- A New Simple Tool to Create Educational Rubrics
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
- Using Tech and You Are NOT on Twitter? Rethink That
- 2,589 Classic MS-DOS Video Games You Can Play From Your Browser
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” — Ralph Marston
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!