Enjoy this week’s roundup!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out the House of #EdTech podcast! I will be releasing episode 49 on Sunday, November 22, 2015. In this episode I will be sharing a conversation with LaVonna Roth that I will be conducting LIVE at EdCamp New Jersey!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: email@example.com
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- Follow These 14 Hashtags for Education Technology Updates
- 15 Things Successful People Do Each Morning That You Should, Too.
- A Comic Book Adaptation of Edgar Allan Poe’s Poignant Poem, Annabel Lee
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 5 Pro Blogging Tips to Share with Students
- 3 Great Chrome Apps to Help Students Effectively Search The Web
- 7 New EdTech Tools for Teachers
- Three Good Ways to Use All Those Pictures Students Take
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
~ Muhammad Ali
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!