Enjoy the gift of this week’s roundup!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out my House of #EdTech podcast! Episode 51 will be the 2nd Annual House of #EdTech App Smackdown. This special listener generated episode will be released on December 20, 2015 and will feature a special guest! I can’t wait to share all the awesome submissions with you. Subscribe today!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 10 completely free Chrome hacks that will change the way you use the Internet
- 16 Hidden Chrome Settings Worth Tweaking
- 31 iPad Apps For A Smoother-Running Classroom
- 11 Apps and Sites for Learning to Code
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- ‘You can’t start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one.’ ~ Unknown
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!