Enjoy the gift of this week’s roundup!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out my House of #EdTech podcast! Episode 51 will be the 2nd Annual House of #EdTech App Smackdown. This special listener generated episode will be released on December 20, 2015 and will feature a special guest! I can’t wait to share all the awesome submissions with you. Subscribe today!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- The BBC Creates Step-by-Step Instructions for Knitting the Iconic Dr. Who Scarf: A Document from the Early 1980s
- 8 Characteristics Of A Great Teacher
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- How to Engage Your Students With No-Cost Technology
- Empowering Teachers With Tech-Friendly Formative Assessment Tools
- 35 Digital Tools To Create Simple Quizzes And Collect Feedback From Students
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
- A Great List of Web Tools That Don’t Require Registration
- Using Social Media To Tell Your Classroom’s Story
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” ~ Unknown
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!