Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out my House of #EdTech podcast! Episode 52 featured my wife, Katelyn Nesi, and I talking about technology and personal finance. Subscribe today!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- Watch Bob Ross’ The Joy of Painting, Seasons 1-3, Free Online
- The First Step In EdTech Integration? Connecting With Students
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- Learn HTML & CSS Through a Free 12 Part Guide
- Soundtrap – Collaboratively Create Music Online
- Resources and Downloads for STEM
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “Remember that you are talented and that your talent has value.” ~ Jessica Hische
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!