Enjoy the gift of this week’s roundup!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out my House of #EdTech podcast! I will be releasing episode 50 on Sunday, December 6, 2015. In this episode I will be sharing a conversation with Natalie Krayenvenger from #EDBeat!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- 4 Teacher Tips on How to Manage Your Google Drive Apps
- How One “Hour of Code” Can Launch an Entire Computer Science Program
- Learn to Code with Harvard’s Popular Intro to Computer Science Course: The 2015 Edition
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- How to integrate Google Apps with the SAMR model
- Broadcast Your Own FM Radio Station, with a Raspberry Pi
- Two Good Ways to Create Shared Media Folders
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting kids working together and motivating them , the teacher is the most important.” ~ Bill Gates
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!