Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out my House of #EdTech podcast! Episode 51 was the 2nd Annual House of #EdTech App Smackdown. This special listener generated episode was released on December 20, 2015. Subscribe today!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- Edtech Resolutions for the New (School) Year
- Learning Centers in the Secondary Classroom
- Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- Periscope: Connecting Classrooms to the World
- 10 Good Tools to Help Students Learn New Vocabulary Words
- 10 Important Google Search Strategies for Students – A PDF Handout
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” –John C. Maxwell
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!