Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? If you do be sure to check out my House of #EdTech podcast! On the next episode, #54, I will be welcoming Katelyn back to the podcast for some more edtech chatter and some library media center talk as well. Subscribe today!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- 6 Ways Teachers Are Using Blended Learning
- 50 Common Core Resources For Teachers
- How I Use ‘Check For Understanding’ Questions In My Teaching
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 20 Awesome BYOD and Mobile Learning Apps
- 5 Good Google Tools for Social Studies Students
- Classroom Timer Tools
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
- How to Create a Classroom Blog on Weebly for Education
- How to Create a Multiple Part Test in Google Forms
What did you find most useful from this week’s roundup?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!