Happy Valentine’s Day! Find something you love below and share this post with someone who would also enjoy it!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? Consider listening to and subscribing to my podcast, House of #EdTech. My next episode, #30, will feature my conversation with Laura Flemming, Librarian and Maker Space Expert!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- 25 BEST SNACKS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
- 5 Tech Tools That Help Personalize PD
- 5 Things You Can Do to Begin Developing Your Personal Learning Network
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- How To Cite Social Media In Scholarly Writing
- Thematic – A Nice Tool for Creating Visual Stories
- How to Create Flashcards from a Google Spreadsheet
- Magisto – Create Videos on Your iPad, Android Device, Chromebook, or Windows PC
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “We are repeatedly what we do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” —Aristotle
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!
Mr. Christopher J. Nesi