Spring has finally sprung and things could not be better! I had a fabulous Spring Break and this weekend I will celebrate my Dad’s birthday and my birthday is in a couple of weeks (4/27). In the spirit of celebration enjoy the goodies I’ve assembled for you this week!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? Check out my podcast, House of #EdTech. My next episode, #34, is an awesome episode that welcomes Angela Watson to the podcast. The episode will be released on Sunday, April 19, 2015.
I have also been nominated for a 2015 Bammy! Award and would love and appreciate your support. Check out my recent post related to my quest for a Bammy!
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- The 8 Skills Students Must Have For The Future
- Sleep Better at Night by Increasing Your Daytime Light Exposure
- Why Teaching Is Still The Best Job In The World
- Libraries and Librarians in the Internet Age
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- How to Set Up and Use Apple’s New Photos App in OS X Yosemite
- 18 Simple Ways To Make Your iPad Faster
- http://meetingwords.com/ – Work together on meeting notes, brainstorming sessions, homework, team programming and more!
- http://www.graphfree.com/ – an incredibly flexible online graphing tool, boasting capabilities not found even in the most popular graphing calculators. Whether you’re a teacher who wants to make better graphs for tests, or a student looking for homework help, GraphFree is made for you.
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.” — Zoey Sayward
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!