Welcome to the birthday edition of my roundup! I just want to plug my birthday which is this Sunday, April 27th! I will happily be 33 years old and well into the prime of my life. I have a wonderful wife and child along with great family and friends who truly make each day special.
After a week away for the Easter holiday enjoy this week’s technology and please leave comments, send tweets/emails, or leave a Speakpipe message about the resources you find especially useful.
Also, as a friendly reminder, the 9th episode of the House of #EdTech podcast will be released this Sunday. It’s a jam-packed show with some great content and some great announcements and updates.
- 5 Things You Can Do to Kickstart Your Day
- 4 questions every tech leader should answer
- Tools To Increase Student Engagement In Any Classroom
TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 4 Web Tools to Create Presentations without Installing Any Software
- Tech Integration Projects for National Poetry Month
- 24 Historic Black and White Photos Colorized
- This is How to Use Google Docs to Create Backchannels and Exit Tickets
- Custom Classroom Newsletter Generator
PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Being different is one of the most beautiful things on Earth.”
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!
Mr. Christopher J. Nesi