Well, I am a year older and a year wiser! I had a great 34th birthday thanks so many of you who wished me well on my birthday earlier this week. It was nice to share the day with my wife and son and enjoy their company and my mocha pie!
Oh…where has the first third of 2015 gone?
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? Check out my podcast, House of #EdTech. My newest episode, #35, features my conversation with Miguel Kudry of HelpHub.me. The episode will be released on Sunday, May 3, 2015.
I have also been nominated for a 2015 Bammy! Award and would love and appreciate your support. Check out my recent post related to my quest for a Bammy!
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- 7 Ways School Leaders Can Use Observations More Effectively
- 10 Tips for Educators Considering a New Position
- Every Teacher’s Guide to Assessment
- The Best Twitter Chat For Teachers In 2015
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- The Best Free Online Rubric Makers
- SoundCloud Is Making It Easier for Anyone to Publish a Podcast
- How to Cite a Tweet in MLA, APA, and Chicago Style
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” —Albert Einstein
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!