Enjoy the tech tools and awesome articles below and leave a comment about what you like and found useful!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? Check out my podcast, House of #EdTech. My most recent episode, #37, features Stacey Lindes and AJ Bianco and we talked #PodcastPD and the episode was full of podcasting goodies!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: email@example.com
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 20 STEM Activities For Kids This Summer
- Using Google Apps in a Math Classroom
- Teaching Mathematics With a Surface Pro Tablet
- Two More Tools for Creating Educational Timelines in Class
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” —Helen Keller
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!