This will be my final roundup post for the 12-13 school year. Please come back in September for a full year of roundups that I will publish. I am looking forward to a relaxing Summer. I can’t wait to spend time with my family and continue to read all I can about what technology can be brought into the classroom!
I hope you enjoy your vacations as well!
- Merging Basic Lesson Design With Technological Pedagogical Knowledge
- How to Build Support for Education Technology
- How to Have a Healthy, Brainy and Fun Summer
- A Step-By-Step Visual Guide To Being An Effective Instructor
- A Snapshot Of How Technology Is Used In Education
TOOLS, APPS, & RESOURCES
PICK(S) OF THE WEEK
- 3 Ways To Kickstart Your PLN This Summer
- 5 Reasons To Use YouTube In The Classroom
- 22 Effective Ways To Use Twitter In The Classroom
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book.”
― Groucho Marx