June, glorious June! So much to say in so little time. Wait! I have all the time I want – I have a podcast (see below)…
Enjoy and leave a comment below about what you like and found useful!
Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? Check out my podcast, House of #EdTech. My next episode, #37, will feature Stacey Lindes and AJ Bianco and we’ll be talking #PodcastPD and the episode will be podcast themed!
If you have suggestions for great technology or professional development articles please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- Practices to Welcome and Support ELLs
- 10-Minute Plays: Performing Arts in the History Classroom
- Makerspaces in the Media Center
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 3 Handy Google Drive Tools for Math Teachers
- Top 10 Best Free Math Resources on the Web
- How to Use Google Photos from the Desktop
MR. NESI’S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” ~ John F. Kennedy
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!