Stacey Lindes (@iruntech), Teacher Resource Specialist for Technology, and guest co-host returns to the podcast and shows us what sketchnotes are and the role they can play in your classroom, professional and personal life.
Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love!
- Support for this episode came from:
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- Stacey on Episode 30
- Stacey on Episode 59
- Stacey’s #100DayProject on Sketchnotes
- Melissa Morris Inoa, Supervisor of Educational Technology, New Brunswick Public Schools
- Field Notes Notebooks
- Transitioning from Elementary to Middle School in #EdTech
- Don’t be scared of using technology
- Grow with your students
- Providing a safety net for older students
- AnswerGarden is a minimalistic feedback tool. Plant a question and invite participants to your AnswerGarden. Their answers will instantly form a growing word cloud!
- Feel free to use AnswerGarden for real time audience participation, online brainstorming and classroom feedback.
- AnswerGarden has many different users: classroom, conference and corporate audiences, creative teams, online crowds, mindmappers, and more!
- AnswerGarden fits educational, professional and creative purposes, is standalone and embeddable, and shows thousands of answers in a glance!
- A great education application would be to have students choose their own adventure in your class about what topics you’ll discuss.
- Sketchnotes – a 21st-century method of notetaking.
House of #EdTech VIP
Sean Farnum – is a Florida educator, Troublemaker, MIE Expert, Director of Enthusiasm, Champion of Student Voice, Guerrilla PD, and EdCamp St. Augustine co-founder
Connect with Sean:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
- Comment on the show notes below
- Call (732) 903-4869 to leave a voicemail
- Vox me: mrnesi
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.