Stacey Lindes returns and is joined by AJ Bianco as I present our first episode of the #PodcastPD Podcast in the podcastic episode!
Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love! Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial from Audible.com. There are over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or other mp3 player.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- This episode is sponsored by:
- TodaysMeet gives everyone a voice!
- The online tutoring marketplace connecting educators to learners.
- #DadsInEd Podcast
- #beardED Podcast by John Mason
- EdTech.tv Podcast by Brent Warner Tweet to @EdTechTV
- Audio Technica AT-2005USB
- Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps and British EQs
- Roland R-05 Studio WAVE/MP3 Recorder
- Tomorrow’s Classrooms Today (#TCT2015)
The 30 minute, 2 question chat inspires educators to reflect on the many uses of podcasts and also includes recommendations and homework (we’re educators after all)!
#PodcastPD takes place on Sunday nights at 8:30PM EST.
The chat was created by Stacey Lindes and is co-moderated by AJ Bianco and myself.
Resources shared by #PodcastPD:
Connect with #PodcastPD:
ViewPure: removes all comments, ads, and related videos, allowing videos to be watched without distractions, or more likely, without “inappropriate content”.
Think of it like YouTube without the bloat.
What can it be used for?
Honestly, what can it not be used for? Common uses include:
- Removing inappropriate ads and comments from videos to show kids
- Removing unwanted related videos at the end to show students
- Memorable URLs (youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY vs viewpure.com/BabyDebate)
- YouTube search with a cleaner UI and filtered results
- Cleaner interface to view YouTube videos
The list goes on and on – but you will find a use for ViewPure, guaranteed.
ViewPure has been used by teachers, students, professors, educators, parents, organizers, and more.
House of #EdTech VIP
Marla Weinstein – An elementary level Education Technology Specialist for the Middletown (NJ) Public Schools.
She is a true tech guru who integrates fantastic tools in the elementary classrooms of New Jersey.
I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Marla recently during a professional development day for her district.
Connect with Marla Weinstein:
Ask your questions, share your feedback, and connect with me
Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes and on Stitcher